3 Lovely and Sweet Ramadan recipes to try this year!
The delicious meals cooking and you make space in your tummy at the crack of dawn for some of most delectable fare. Same goes for when the day ends and sun sinks. The best part? The ever-indulgent desserts. On the auspicious occasion of Ramadan, whip up these wonderful & delicious recipes for your family & loved ones! While you do that, don’t forget to top them up with the Best & organic Nuts from Nut Lounge!
A Flavorsome rice based sweet dish, the Zarda is topped with cardamom and crunchy dry fruits.
- Gently wash the rice and soak in water for 1 hour. Strain and keep aside.
- Mix milk, yellow food colour, saffron, rose water and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat 4-5 cups water in a pan.
- When it comes to a boil, add the soaked rice.
- Cook till the rice is done. Strain in a sieve and mix a tsp of ghee in the rice and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a pan.
- Add almonds, cashew nuts, chironji and raisins and fry till golden brown. Add cardamom, black cardamom and cloves and fry for a few seconds.
- Now add the milk mixture in the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer the heat and add the rice and mix gently. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
Sheer Khurma (Vermicelli Kheer)
An extremely rich pudding, the sheer khurma has vermicelli dipped in milk and topped with lots of fresh nuts and sweet dates.
- Take a pan and pour ghee in it.
- Add NutLounge almonds, raisins and pistachios. Saute well.
- Now in another hot pan with ghee, add vermicelli. Roast well.
- In another wide pan simmer the milk till it thickens, add sugar and simmer again.
- Add the roasted vermicelli and dry fruits along with dates and saffron.
- Mix well till it simmers. Add cardamom powder. Bring to simmer.
- Garnish with dates and serve chilled.
Dry Fruit Milkshake
A glass of thick delightful milkshake, this is sure to be the most comforting thing in a cup that you’ll ever have.
- Soak NutLounge almonds, pistas, cashews and figs in enough water for at least 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Peel off the almond skin.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped dates.
- Pour 1 cup milk and blend them very well to a smooth mixture.
- Add more milk and blend again.
- Garnish dry fruits milkshake with sliced nuts.
Complete your delicious Ramadan meals with these sweet delights and replenish your soul. Yes, they are that good! Remember to top them up with some healthy and high-quality dry fruits from Nut Lounge.
Walk into our stores across Delhi or Order online at https://www.nutlounge.com
Team Nut Lounge wishes you a very Happy Ramadan.